Euro conversations

Тема в разделе "Аналитика Forex", создана пользователем gviper, 11 фев 2007.

1. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

Euro

The purchase from 1.2880-1.2910 with an opportunity to be added from levels 1.28-1.27 stop is lower 1.26. Sale from 1.3140-50 with stop is higher 1.32

2. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

Canadian dollar

Purchase of canadian dollar from current items with an opportunity to add on 1.1650-70, further 1.1530-50. Sales are not present

P.S. I am sorry for my English, only I study

3. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

The Swiss franc.
    Sale from 1.2500 with an opportunity to be added from 1.2540 stop is higher 1.26. Real purchases only are not higher 1.20 with stop below 1.1950

4. Foregin

Foregin Новичок

Wow! You look as strategycal investor easily! So that is fra-a-ame!.. :)
    So, we are simple traders and look nearer -- the time for buy now, from 1.2953, to targets: t1- 1.2986, t2- 1.2999, t3- 1.3017, t4- 1.3030, t5- 1.3053 and so on, up to 1.3131!
    Then we shall know what to do.. ;)

5. Foregin

Foregin Новичок

It is necessary invite somebody from americah forums, what you think?

6. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

Yes, I think that foreign dealers too here will be.

I think that purchase of euro is real

7. Hello guys!!!
    Why do you write here??? Are you practising your english???
    Sell microsoft till 25.90
    It's a strategical position. In 3 months we will be there. As for stop, put it above bear Daily trend-line.

8. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

Hi Luckymen!!! I do not trade CFD. I like Forex!!!

9. DVDima

DVDima indifférent Команда форума

10. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

11. Foregin

Foregin Новичок

As speek russians -- "dlya zatravki"! So as to begin a discussion and foreign traders come :)
    I'll try to give PR Onix-Trade on the western resourses, but afraid that receive "ban" for it ;)

12. Hello qviper!
    I like Forex too!

Yo! Foregin!
    Tell them, that on the Onix forum there are a lot of traders, who speak English and they are real professionals. And tell them that we usualy give advises free of charge. As russians say: "Halyava".

As for ban... Be sure, here you will learn much more than anywhere else. The only thing, the English part of Onix is just two days old, so right now nothing useful you can find, but you may ask smth. Be sure, we will curtenly help to understand many things in trading. That's the strong part of that forum. By the way, experience is given here from "fathers" to "suns" - don't know how in English this proverb sounds. But be sure, everything will be fine!

13. Оголтелый инвестoр

Оголтелый инвестoр с алкоголем "завязал", перешёл на хворекс

wow! gviper is lighting ! :) guys don't take life so seriously u'll never get out of it alive ! ;) :)

14. Hi Crazy Investor! Life is simple! Life is to life(or "live", hz how is correct to write it)

15. Foregin

Foregin Новичок

Счастливчик, I agree with your post #13 and believe that all be fine ;)

16. Foregin

Foregin Новичок

More than really! There are 40 pips of profit still.. I look to 1.3131

17. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

[/quote]

More than really! There are 40 pips of profit still.. I look to 1.3131
    [/quote]

I agree, however ahead at us 1.3020-40. I would close half of open positions.I recommend open positions to transfer on euro in zero profitableness/

18. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

The British pound.

I recommend to buy with 1.9450 further 1.93 further 1.9150 last purchase on 1.9040 stop below 1.89

19. gviper

gviper просто ГадЮкин

Euro.

At present time we are in a range 1.2880-1.3055. Work from borders of a range is actual, but I personally shall not begin. That who sells from the top border of a range I recommend to put stop above 1.3065. Sales of euro with 1.3150 with stop are higher than this level.

Поделиться этой страницей